This account gives you peace of mind with flexible and convenient business transactions
- Minimum opening balance of Kshs 5,000
- No minimum operating balance
- Minimum monthly service fee Kshs 350
- Ledger fee per transaction Kshs 35
- Over the counter withdrawal Kshs 200
- No cash handling fees
- Access to online banking as per the bank’s tariff
- Unlimited withdrawals
- Access to loan facilities and overdrafts
- Cheque book available
- Passport photo (s)
- Copy of National IDs
- Documents of proof of residence
- Company registration
- Pin Certificate
Frequently Asked Questions
This account can be opened by small and medium business enterprises with daily banking needs.
Minimum opening balance for this account is Kshs. 5,000.
The SME Current account has no minimum operating balance.
This account has low and affordable ledger fees of Kshs. 35 per item, minimum amount charged per month is Kshs. 300 and a counter withdrawal fee of Kshs 100.
Yes. This can be opened in the major foreign currency (USD, GBP & EURO) as well as local currency.
Yes, the account entitles you to an ATM Debit card.
There are no over the counter charges when withdrawing using a Cheque book.