The account targets SMEs that use Mpesa tills and paybill numbers to receive all their payments from both banked and unbanked payers.
- A current account
- Mpesa till number will be mapped to the current account
- SME & Corporate to sign up Salary/Supplier payments
- Payments received through Mpesa tills will be sent to the account at no additional cost.
- Real-Time settlement of Lipa na Mpesa proceeds to your BOA account offering operational efficiency on reconciliations
- Free e-receipts for debits and credits to the account.
- Acquisition of Till number provided FREE within 24 hrs for new applicants.
Account Opening requirements:
- Standard BOAK KYC documents
- Duly filled MPESA Till form as additional compulsory requirement.
- Monthly Flat Fee – Nil
- Cash handling fees – Nil
- Opening Balance Ksh 5,000
- Cash withdrawal over the counter – Ksh 100
- Ledger fee per transaction Kes 35.00 with an exempt Mpesa tills transactions
- All other transactions will be charged as per the tariff.