Offers businesses and organizations a much more convenient and easier way to finance management.
- NGOs and religious organizations
- Learning institutions
- No monthly charges
- Interest is paid to the savings account for balances above 50,000
- Free statement every 6 months
- No ATM card and Cheque book issued
- Over the counter withdrawals allowed once every 3 months
- Access to loans – up to 80% of savings
- Low opening balance of Kshs 5,000
- Interest is paid to balances above Kshs. 50,000
- Interest paid every 3 months
Frequently Asked Questions
This account can be opened by individuals or business entrepreneurs, learning institutions as well as NGO’s and religious organizations. It offers customers an easier and a much more convenient way to proper financial management.
This account has a low opening balance of Kshs. 500 for individuals and Kshs. 5,000 for businesses.
There are no monthly charges on this Savings account.
No, customers will not be issued with a Debit card. This applies to issuance of a Cheque book as well. This is because the account is a savings account and bank’s primary goal is to enable customers develop a good savings culture and exercise good financial management.
You are allowed to withdraw cash over the counter once every three months.
Interest of up to 3% p.a. is paid to the savings account
Yes. As a customer, you can access a loan of up to 80% of your savings.