Offers businesses and organizations a much more convenient and easier way to finance management.
- NGOs and religious organizations
- Learning institutions
- No monthly charges
- Interest is paid to the savings account for balances above 20,000
- Free statement every 6 months
- No ATM card and Cheque book issued
- Over the counter withdrawals allowed once every 3 months
- Access to loans – up to 80% of savings
- Low opening balance of Kshs 5,000
- Interest is paid to balances above Kshs. 50,000
- Interest paid every 3 months
Frequently Asked Questions
This account can be opened by individuals or business entrepreneurs, learning institutions as well as NGO’s and religious organizations. It offers customers an easier and a much more convenient way to proper financial management.
This account has a low opening balance of Kshs. 500 for individuals and Kshs. 5,000 for businesses.
There are no monthly charges on this Savings account.
No, customers will not be issued with a Debit card. This applies to issuance of a Cheque book as well. This is because the account is a savings account and bank’s primary goal is to enable customers develop a good savings culture and exercise good financial management.
You are allowed to withdraw cash over the counter once every three months.
Interest is paid to the savings account for balances above 20,000. Interest is paid every three months and minimum balance required to earn interest is Kshs. 20,000 for individuals and 50,000 for businesses.
Yes. As a customer, you can access a loan of up to 80% of your savings.