An account that is both convenient and flexible for both personal and business related transactions.
- Low and affordable ledger fees: Kshs. 35 per item, minimum Kshs. 350 per month.
- No over-the-counter charges when withdrawing using a cheque book.
- VISA ATM card issued on application for personal Current account.
- Unlimited withdrawals.
- Minimum opening balance: Personal – Kshs. 5,000, Sole Proprietorship – Kshs. 5,000, Limited Company – Kshs 10,000.
- No minimum operating balance.
- Free monthly e-statements on application.
- Can be opened for both local and foreign currencies.
Frequently Asked Questions
This account can be opened by individuals, limited companies as well as business entrepreneurs to facilitate personal and business-related transactions.
Minimum opening balance for this account is Kshs. 5,000 for personal account holders, Kshs. 5,000 for a sole proprietorship and Kshs. 10,000 for limited companies.
The BOA Current account has no minimum operating balance.
This account has low and affordable ledger fees of Kshs. 35 per item. The minimum amount charged per month is Kshs. 550 for business or companies and Kshs. 350 for Personal Current accounts.
Yes. A BOA Current account can be opened in the major foreign currency (USD, GBP & EURO) as well as local currency.
Yes, the account entitles you to an ATM Debit card. The ATM Debit card is however limited to Personal Current account holders only.
There are no over the counter charges when withdrawing using a Cheque book.
- Current Accounts
- Investment Accounts
- Salary Accounts
- Savings Accounts