The Jisort Account is a bundled products & services offering. It offers you tariff advantages on a range of products and services linked to a Current account.
- Personal Current account.
- Savings account (BOA Savings Account).
- First cheque book is free (25 leaves); other subsequent cheque books to be charged as per tariff.
- Free debit card.
- Access to mobile banking (B-Mobile).
- Access to online banking (B-Web).
- Monthly flat fee of Kshs. 350.
- 5 free ATM transactions per month (on BOA ATMs).
- Free viewing option on B-Web online banking.
- Free standing order for internal accounts.
- Eligible for an overdraft facility with attractive rates
- Access to personal loan at an attractive interest rate
- Interest is paid to the savings account for balances above Kshs. 20,000
*All Credit facilities are subject to Debt Service Ratio and BOA-KENYA Credit Policy.
- Passport size photo
- Certified copy of national identity card
- Documents of proof of residence
- Last 3 payslips
- Letter of undertaking from employer
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a convenient package of bundled products and services offering tariff advantages for salaried individuals.
Features of the package will include, but are not limited to, a Personal Current Account, a BOA Savings account, as well as access to Mobile banking (B-Mobile) and Online banking (B-Web) platforms.
The package requires a monthly flat fee of Kshs. 350 only.
This pack offers you access to a free Debit Card.
You can access personal loans from BOA, in addition you will be eligible for an overdraft facility of up to 50% of your net monthly salary.
- Current Accounts
- Investment Accounts
- Salary Accounts
- Savings Accounts