Banking at the palm of your hands
The Bank of Africa B-Mobile service allows you access to banking services from the comfort of your mobile phone anytime, anywhere.
You can access B-Mobile in two ways:
Smart phone – If you’re a smartphone user, download Bmobile App from your app store. (Android, Windows, IOS and Black Berry).
Basic Phone – If using basic phone, you can access the service by dialing *987#
Download the app from the below links
B-mobile offers the following services:
- Balance Inquiry, Mini statement and Full statements
- Funds transfer – between own BOA accounts, other BOA Accounts and issuing of EFT and RTGS instructions.
- M-pesa :
- Transfer money from your BOA account to your M-pesa account and vice versa.
- Pay directly from your BOA account to an M-pesa till number.
- Airtel Money – Transfer money from your BOA account to your M-pesa accounts and vice versa.
- Bill payment – Utility Bill Payment (DStv, Jambo Jet, KPLC, Jamii Telecom, GOtv, Nairobi Water, and Star Times)
- Mobile Airtime Top up – to Safaricom, Airtel and Orange subscriber numbers.
- Cardless withdrawals – Withdraw cash from your BOA account at any BOA ATM machine without using an ATM card.
- Cheque book services – Cheque book requests
- Locator – Under this section, you can find your nearest branch and their opening hours as well as how to find the nearest BOA ATM machine.
- Self-registration –Open the Bmobile app or dial *987# and select Self registration. Fill in the details required. An SMS will be sent to you with details of your USERNAME and one-time PIN, you can then Login and once you enter your one-time PIN you will be prompted to change it to a PIN that is familiar to you. Always keep your PIN secret and never share it with anyone.
- Download the application form below, fill it and drop it at the nearest BOA branch or contact our Call Centre on 0703058120 or visit any of our branches and talk to a Customer Service Officer.